Enjoy!



The title of this book was intriguing to say the least. I had not heard of the authors previously, but it
was endorsed by Focus on the Family, so I thought I would request a copy. It was written by a couple who have over 40 years of experience as sex therapists and educators, good information, not groundbreaking though.

The authors recently released two books targeting married couples, this one is primarily for women and it's counterpart is called The Married Guy's Guide to Great Sex. In the book, they lay the foundation for great sex- women need to figure out why we may not be enjoying ourselves in the bedroom. They encouraged me as a woman to listen to my body in certain ways: hormones, brain, body, sexual triggers and potential. They believe that intimacy takes time and intentionality, what they recommend is a formula for intimacy available at passionatecommitment.com

Two things that were thought provoking for me were assessing my current beliefs and attitude toward and about sex as well as prior to marriage. Secondly, now I am training children, there were some helpful charts and pointers on helping our children have a healthy and biblical view of human sexuality.

As part of this review Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review-What the Bible Says About Parenting by John MacArthur

Book Review-The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge by Tony Dungy

Review of a prayer and praise coloring journal